HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.16.2013

A little something for the tiny lumberjack in your life.

I have exhausted my girlie creative side lately with all the glitter and lace. For all of you with little boys, I apologize for that. For those of you who require a little bit of rustic in your nursery, I've dedicated this mobile to you in sneak peek form. That's right, you blog/instagram, facebook followers get the very first sneak peek of my woodsy lumberjack mobile before it even sets foot in the shop.
Just a few little alterations and finishing touches before this little guy is ready for a new home. Mobile will go on sale at the beginning of June.


Love you guys. <3 Thanks for making my job incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment