HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

11.25.2013

What She Wore: toddler style

While posting photos of Fern on IG, a friend of mine commented and recommended that I start a style segment of the blog dedicated to Fern. What a good idea. I don't know how many times I've said that I wish almost all of her clothes.. no.. 100% of her clothes were in my size. So here we are! Our first "What she wore: toddler style" segment of the blog! I thought: what better outfit to start out with, than the very outfit she wore in the photo this idea came about in.  Too many prepositions in that sentence, but I'm not even going to try to correct it. You get the gist. 

Top: Baby GAP || Skinny Jeans: Target || Fox Flats: Old Navy

How bad do you want those fox shoes? right? 
I dress vicariously through my toddler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment