HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

11.18.2013

Links Lately:


I've never done a post like this before, but lately I feel like I've been "sharing" a million videos and articles on my personal facebook page, and I'd love to share it all with you, but in a less annoying "pop up on your newsfeed every 5 seconds" kind of way. So, here's a list of some things I've been loving lately:

This post featuring a toddler and his naptime buddy. (pictured above)
This list of things everyone should start making time for again.
This video of a man who saved over 600 children from Nazis and made me ugly cry. 
These wonderful marriage tips for WIVES.
This great list of Childhood Friend perks, as told by the HP crew.
This video of Jimmy Kimmel's 2014 edition of "I told my kids I ate their Halloween candy" 
This amazing time lapse video  and these before and after photos of why women have a ridiculous standard of beauty. 
This sweet video of a baby's reaction to his mother singing, which also made me ugly cry. 


... I ugly cry a lot... what can I say? 



No comments:

Post a Comment