HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

4.18.2014

Links Lately:

This week has been a pretty hectic week. With Fern's surgery, even though it couldn't have gone better, I was just not in a mental state for blogging. I WAS however, in a mental state for reading articles on my facebook feed, and there were some good ones this week. I love passing along info I think is helpful or interesting. I'd love to pass them along to you!


+ I'd love your opinion on this article about not wearing sunscreen
Are you protecting yourself on Instagram? Super important information, everybody should read ESPECIALLY if you post photos of your little ones.
+ this super enlightening post about  supporting friends dealing with infertility, and what may or may not be appropriate when talking to them about the issue.
+ this post. When mothering is hard and no one sees. Need I say more?
+ these terrifying vintage "easter bunny" photos
+ and for comedic relief: this video of Hip Hop moms


Happy Weekend! Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't yet. Winner & last giveaway of April will be posted Tuesday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment