HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

9.12.2014

Fall is here!

I have... so much on my mind that I want to spill my guts to you guys about, but I haven't even thought through it all, so it would just come out as a huge barf of words. (gross) So... rather than do that, I'm just going to say Hi! It's fall! It feels like fall! I was hibernating for the summer, and now I'm back. (there was a little more to it than that, but we'll leave it at hibernation.) Anyhow. We're getting internet at our home next week- and I just got our fall photos in from Hibben Photography today, the stars have aligned and I think... I THINK... that means.. We're back! at least to semi-regular posts. 


HAPPY FALL!






Happy to be back amongst the living e-world again. Further updates sooner, rather than later. Pinky promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment