HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

4.18.2014

Links Lately:

This week has been a pretty hectic week. With Fern's surgery, even though it couldn't have gone better, I was just not in a mental state for blogging. I WAS however, in a mental state for reading articles on my facebook feed, and there were some good ones this week. I love passing along info I think is helpful or interesting. I'd love to pass them along to you!


+ I'd love your opinion on this article about not wearing sunscreen. 
+ Are you protecting yourself on Instagram? Super important information, everybody should read ESPECIALLY if you post photos of your little ones.
+ this super enlightening post about  supporting friends dealing with infertility, and what may or may not be appropriate when talking to them about the issue.
+ this post. When mothering is hard and no one sees. Need I say more?
+ these terrifying vintage "easter bunny" photos
+ and for comedic relief: this video of Hip Hop moms


Happy Weekend! Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't yet. Winner & last giveaway of April will be posted Tuesday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment